INFORMATION FOR OUR CLIENTS AND COUNTERPARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE GDPR PROVISIONS COMING IN FORCE AND EFFECT
We would like to inform you that due to the fact that the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Processing Regulation – Official EU Journal L 119 – hereinafter: the GDPR) came into force and effect on 25 May 2018, P.H.U „WALDI” Waldemar Kaiser complies with the standards of data protection and personal data processing procedures specified in the Regulation.
In accordance with art. 13 section 1 and 2 of GDPR, we inform those whose personal data our Firm processes that:
1) P.H.U „WALDI” Waldemar Kaiser – registered office: 64-600 Kowanówko ul. Tarninowa 26A – is your personal data Administrator. The Firm has received your data as a result of agreements concluded with you and services provided thereunder, as a result of invoicing, receipt of correspondence and handling and processing orders placed with us as well as motions, requests and complaints filed with us.
2) Legal bases under which P.H.U „WALDI” Waldemar Kaiser is permitted to process your personal data relate to the fact that your data is indispensable for the performance of agreements concluded with you by our Firm (art. 6 section 1 (b) of GDPR) and to the provisions of the civil and business law (art. 6 section 1 (c) of GDPR) applicable to agreement documentation and financial and fiscal aspects of such agreements. In any instances requiring your consent for the processing of your personal data, our Firm will seek your consent for its processing for an explicitly specified purpose (art. 6 section 1 (a) of GDPR) subject to the option of withdrawal of the consent by the person who has prior granted it. P.H.U „WALDI” Waldemar Kaiser represents that in specified factual circumstances it will be processing your personal data on the basis of the GDPR criterion permitting the personal data processing if it is indispensable for the purposes following from legally justified interests exercised by the Data Administrator or a third party (art. 6 section 1 (f) of GDPR).
Below please find examples of the purposes of the data processing as aforementioned:
– marketing of P.H.U „WALDI” Waldemar Kaiser’s services and promoting business operations of our Firm and Firm’s new initiatives amongst the clients bound with agreements signed with the Firm,
– visual monitoring in facilities and areas that belong to P.H.U „WALDI” Waldemar Kaiser,
– pursuit of claims related to the business operations.
3) Your personal data concerned is not subject of any automated decision making process implemented in P.H.U „WALDI” Waldemar Kaiser or profiling.
4) Persons whose personal data is processed by us have the following rights:
– the right of access to their data and of the receipt of a copy thereof
– the right of rectification (correction) of their data,
– the right of removal of their data (in accordance with the criteria specified in art. 17 of GDPR)
– the right of limitation of their data processing,
– the right of transfer of their data (in accordance with the criteria specified in art. 20 of GDPR),
– the right of filing a complaint against the data processing (in accordance with the criteria specified in art. 21 of GDPR),
– the right of filing a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e. with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
5) Your Data Administrator shall keep your personal data for a period prescribed by the provisions of law, however, not longer than for 10 years as of the date of the last data processing operation concerning your personal data recorded in the database of P.H.U „WALDI” Waldemar Kaiser.
6) Your personal data can be disclosed to bodies of public authorities or entities entrusted with public tasks or acting upon an order of public authorities in the scope and for purposes prescribed in the commonly applicable laws and to subcontractors bound with personal data processing agreements concluded with our Firm e.g. IT companies, law firms, tax and accounting offices, design studios.
7) Data Administrator represents that it will not transfer and does not intend to transfer any personal data to any third country or an international organisation.
8) In matters pertaining to your personal data processing by our Firm, contact us as follows:
– by telephone (61) 29 70 723
– by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– personally in the seat of our Firm – after prior telephone appointment
I grant my consent for the processing of my personal data for the purposes following from the contents hereof.
Your personal data Administrator is P.H.U „WALDI” Waldemar Kaiser seated in Kowanówko ul. Tarninowa 26A, 64-600 Oborniki, e-mail: email@example.com tel: +48505209173. HERE you can find more information about the processing of your personal data under art. 6 of GDPR.